MRP LoCarb is a high protein/low carbohydrate/ moderate fat meal replacement powder containing the most advanced protein blend on the market.
The Ultimate Low Carb, Anabolic, AntiCatabolic, Fat Burning, Meal Replacement Shake
Available in Vanilla only!
MRP LoCarb is a high protein/low carbohydrate/ moderate fat meal replacement powder containing the most advanced protein blend on the market. MRP LoCarb is ideal for anyone on my Radical Diet, a ketogenic diet, on the low carb phase of my Anabolic, Metabolic, Anabolic Solution diets.
One serving of MRP LoCarb contains 250 calories, 5 grams of total carbs with 3 grams of that as fiver, 45 grams of protein (42 grams of whole protein and 3 grams of glutamine peptides), healthy fats and fiber, and a complete balanced Vitamin and Mineral profile, making it the highest quality, most nutritionally complete meal replacement shake on the market today.
But MRP LoCarb is much more than just a low carb, higher protein meal replacement that is the ultimate meal replacement for anyone on a ketogenic diet (The Radical Diet), or any of my phase shift diets, engineered for the low carb phase of those diets.
It’s also engineered to increase the anabolic hormones and decrease the catabolic ones, increase fat burning, increase energy, and provide the body with an enhanced immune response to help recovery and combat overtraining.
MRP LoCarb has a complete complement of macro and micro-nutrients, including:
- A sophisticated blend of proteins (CFM whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate, egg albumen, soy protein isolate, and glutamine peptides) that give fast and intermediate spikes of amino acids that increase protein synthesis, and long duration increases in amino acids that decrease muscle breakdown. For more information about the properties of the protein blend, see the description of Myosin Protein Complex.
- Compounds that improve training, recovery and body composition by increasing energy, decreasing muscle damage, increasing protein synthesis, and increasing the mobilization and burning of body fat, including:
- L-carnitine (1,000 mg per serving)
- CLA (conjugated linoleic acid)
- ALA (alpha lipoic acid – 200 mg per serving)
- Chromium picolinate
A complete vitamin and mineral blend that includes 24 vitamins, minerals (many as complexes with Krebs Cycle intermediates, and amino and organic chelates) and antioxidants.
- Significant amounts of the monosaturated, polysaturated, and essential fatty acids, including mono and diglycerides, GLA from evening primrose and borage oil, fish oil (EPA and DHA), alpha linoleic acid, alpha linolenic acid, and oleic acid.
- Soluble and insoluble fibers (psyllium husk, oat fiber, cellulose gum, apple pectin, carrageenan, xantham gum, and pre and probiotics (including fructooligosaccharides, inulin and lactobacillus acidophilus) that keep the bowel and your body healthy, increase insulin sensitivity, and also help keep cholesterol levels in check.
MRP LoCarb, because it’s a complete low carbohydrate meal replacement powder, can be used in confidence by anyone on the Metabolic Diet and any low carbohydrate diet plan including Atkins’ and Protein Power.
It’s also useful for those on the Metabolic Diet higher carb plans, or other higher carb diets, because the level of carbs can be easily modified by mixing the powder with milk or juices instead of water or simply by adding carbs in the form of fruits or other carb sources including easily available maltodextrins.
The use of MRP LoCarb within a few hours of training increases the training response and protein synthesis, maximizes rebound macronutrient replenishment and improves recovery. The special blend of proteins in MRP LoCarb, like the Myosin Protein blend, maximizes protein synthesis and minimizes protein breakdown for several hours.
Easy to prepare and use, our MRP LoCarb simplifies meal planning and can be taken in place of any meal, as an in between meal and/or before bed snack, and as a post-training meal.
Contents: 20 packets.
Directions: Add packet contents to 8-12 fl. oz. of cold water, milk or juice (depending on the carb level of the diet you’re on) and mix/blend thoroughly.
MRP LoCarb is part of The Radical Diet combos, and Max-PTN.
Upcoming articles will include:
Post Exercise Nutrition for Maximizing the Anabolic Effects of Exercise
Maximum Post Training Nutrition
Protein, Exercise, and Factors Affecting Muscle Mass
Slow and Fast Dietary Proteins
|8 × 12 × 8 in